Purpose of Fund
The purpose of the Fund is to encourage leadership development for women and men, lay or ordained, to grow in a church connected ministry.
The Ministry Includes
The Fund regularly responds to specific opportunities to support the financial, emotional, educational and spiritual needs of church leaders with grants and scholarships.
- Margaret Curtis, dear friend of Heidi’s, made a
substantial gift to the fund. In her memory, the
Board of Directors has established the Curtis
Curtis Scholarships of $1000 each will be granted to support laypersons desiring training in church related ministries.
- HLF Scholarship of $2000 will be awarded
annually to a clergyperson participating in a
sabbatical program from his/her local church.
These scholarships must be endorsed by applicant’s church. (Evidence of additional financial support strongly encouraged.)
- Grants are awarded for seminars, courses, retreats, and workshops that are designed to enhance leadership skills of church leaders, ministers and seminarians.
- Grant awards average $600 per grant.
- Grant applications are reviewed as they are received.
Applications are available from the website www.hlfullerministryfund.org and must be submitted electronically to the attention of Stuart J Mitchell (SMitchell@PathStone.org)
Financial Contributions Welcome
Funds to support grants and scholarships depend on the generosity of people of faith who are committed to supporting the education of church leadership both lay and ordained. As you are able to donate to this ministry, please make your check payable to:
Heidi Lynn Fuller Ministry Support Fund, Inc.
Stuart J. Mitchell, Fund President
312 Berkeley Street
Rochester, NY 14607